Tuesday 9 August 2011

Tired

The long one at Kirroghtree and a road ride back to the inlaws place has nearly finished me. Seriously, road rides on mountain bikes are minus fun. Tyre suck- that rrr rrr rrr rrr on the road is soooooooo un-good. The views were beautiful though and at least pot holes were comfortable.

The trails were awesome. I popped on the knee pads at McMoab, I looked at McMoab, I pushed my bike all the way over McMoab. Big rocks. The other bits were tricky but there was a lot of whooping and cursing, which is always a good sign as far as I'm concerned. Coffee and cake happened then, also a very good. And a nice bike shop. All in all a good day out.

I was monstered by the time I got to the house. Literally close to tears and cussing poor signposting and inconvenient hills. Roast dinner and a bath put me right. I shall now watch the riots on tv and go to bed. I can't find any comment for that really.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment